This part of the project personally I found the most difficult. As I am rather useless when it comes to technical/making stuff I asked my brother and cousin for some help. That was best decision I could have made as they came up with an idea within 3 minutes and it didn’t require any drilling, nailing down etc.
Here’s the way they solved it:


So they used an existing hook on the wall, screwed in another one, same distance as the width of the piece of wood, on the piece of wood they put two nails on each edge and a little hook in exact centre between two nails to hang the motor on it. We tried it out with hanging a hammer on it to check what type of weight it could manage and all I can say that the test went well and there was no problem with hammer hanging of it, where my piece will be much lighter than that. Here’s the photo: